Sunday 1 July 2012

Shardlow to Sawley

After two nights at Shardlow waiting for the rivers to come out of flood. We had the all clear from Shardlow to Sawley, but the Trent below Sawley was still in flood. We decided to make our way to Sawley and shuffle cars so I would be able to get to work on Monday. Derwent mouth was still running quite strong, but we managed without any incidents. Now to sit it out again until it is safe to go.

001 Late evening outside the Clock Warehouse, Shardlow


Moored at Sawley